četrtek, 15. december 2016

As You Like It Challenge Favourite Christmas Carol / Song

Že je čas za nov izziv na blogu As You Like It Challenge in glasi "Favourite Christmas Carol / Song" 
(najljubša božična pesem) in seveda ne pozabite nam povedati zakaj. Moja je Sveta noč, ker me res spomni na prijeten in topel čas Božiča. Tole je tudi moj zadnji post za As You Like It izziv ... na žalost so me dnevne obeznosti prisilile v to odločitev in upam, da se v prihodnosti spet pridružim talentiranim dekletom krasnega tima.
 And it's time for another As You Like It Challenge. The theme is called Favourite Christmas Carol / Song" and don't forget to tell us WHY? I like Oh, Holy night, it just reminds me of the warm cozy Christmas nights. This is also my last post for As You Like It challenge ... I just have so many things going on at the moment, so I had to take a tough decision and step down. Hope that I can get back on track with such a lovely team in the future.
 





 The sponsor of this challenge is
Crafty Ribbons
£10 voucher



Upam, da se nam pridružite na izivu As You Like It Challenge. In seveda pokukajte na blog in si oglejte tudi ostale izdelke designer tima.
 
I hope you'll join us at As You Like It Challenge and do give some credit to our designer team by checking out their lovely projects. 
Hugs!
*Mojca*

5 komentarjev:

Elaine Stark pravi ...

A beautiful card and a lovely Christmas carol. Elaine

Sarah pravi ...

This is a fitting last card for us Mojca, I will miss sharing work space with you, we have been here a long time!! Hope you will still share your lovely work with us xx

Lori Turner pravi ...

Such a pretty card, Mojca! Merry Christmas xoxoxo

Brenda pravi ...

This is so beautiful, Mojca. Want you to know how much I will miss seeing your beautiful cards at AYLI. Please find some time to create, you have such wonderful talent. I'm wishing you and your family a Christmas and New Year full of blessings!

Annette pravi ...

She's beautiful hun. Really lovely layout and superb colouring. xx