četrtek, 1. december 2016

As You Like It Challenge Favourite Gold or Silver

Že je čas za nov izziv na blogu As You Like It Challenge in glasi "Najljubša srebrna ali zlata" in seveda ne pozabite nam povedati ZAKAJ? Sama bi prej izbrala srebrno, ker ima prav poseben sijaj in res super paše na novoletne voščilnice, se strinjate?
 
 And it's time for another As You Like It Challenge. The theme is called "Favourite Gold or Silver" and don't forget to tell us WHY? Well, I like silver better, it has such beautiful shine and I think it just looks wonderful on Christmas cards, don't you?




 Sponsor:
                                                                 Prize - £10.00 Voucher
                                                        digistampboutique blogspot


Upam, da se nam pridružite na izivu As You Like It Challenge. In seveda pokukajte na blog in si oglejte tudi ostale izdelke designer tima.
 
I hope you'll join us at As You Like It Challenge and do give some credit to our designer team by checking out their lovely projects. 
Hugs!
*Mojca*
 

6 komentarjev:

Renata pravi ...

Srebrno barvo si lepo umestila nanjo. Krasna je.

As.I.Do.Rodos. pravi ...

gorgeosu card design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark pravi ...

A beautiful CAS card. Elaine

Sarah pravi ...

This is really stylish Mojca and I love the pearls with the silver too. I am going to miss you xx

Helena pravi ...

Fantastična je in zelo elegantna.

Brenda pravi ...

Nothing is quite as elegant as silver and pearls. Beautiful!